Where have you been?
all this bitterness i took.
All this Lust
for salty sour pies.
Can’t fill the room
for the sweetness of your trust.
Let me touch you,
the reward of my restraint.
lascivious of worlds,
on the softness of your thighs .
Don’t worry of the past!
my kiss shall give a home.
Let your wounds
dismiss themself at last.
I will take any road to rome.
I don’t own a single dyme.
Don’t wish for any treat.
Just laying down the world
at your beloved feet!
Love me in exchange.
As if we were alone
Eye in Eye in sight
both wearing golden crowns
Don’t try to fix my self!
a broken rest, a shell.
Embrace my broken shards
with your warmth as spell.
My related soul,
let us share
two to One,
live again as gold
as we have done.
Picture from here
- Soviet Pupil | Vintage Photography
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation « cognitive reflection
- DP Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Sabethville
- One | Active Army Wife
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Under the Monkey Tree
- Pain in the Back? Exercise May help you not to feel it. | The Jittery Goat
- The One | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- AS I PLEASE
- Why bother | AS I PLEASE
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Thoughts of an INFP
- Sir Terry Pratchett: Daily prompt | alienorajt
- The Interview: My Favorite Fictional Character | A Teacher’s Blog
- Singular Sensation – Terry Pratchett | L5GN
- Shoulder Space Available: Inquire Here | THE OVERCOMING
- Craving Appreciation | A mom’s blog
- Weekly Photo Challenge: One | LenzExperiments
- For her | not4faintheartsblog
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Your Daily Dose
- Behind the Curtain « Mon Cache
- A Mother’s Grief | Broken Light: A Photography Collective
- The ONE & only… | LenzExperiments
- One | Lisa’s Kansa Muse
- If I Could Guarantee These People Read My Blog
- Singular Sensation | Geek Ergo Sum
- “A fool such as I” | Hope* the happy hugger
- One | Purple Rosemary
- WHO IS FOLLOWING ME NOW? | SERENDIPITY
- 251. That One Reader | Barely Right of Center
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Incidents of a Dysfunctional Spraffer
- That One Person | Raspberry’s Daydreams
- Daily Prompt : Singular Sensation | Nicole Sloan’s Writing
- Waking | johnny ojanpera
- Daily Prompt: One | Life With Mike and Lindy
- To the Puppy Mill Man… | Haiku By Ku
- One surfer’s soliloquy | Rob’s Surf Report
- Daily Prompt: One | Lux
- Singular Sensation | Living Through My Music
- Singular Sensation | Saying Everything
- Choosing One | Flowers and Breezes
- of disloyal stalkers « Anawnimiss
- The perfect blog reader | Blog of Marvelous Things
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Ellie’s Random Blog (<3)
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | ThisCornerOfTheWoods
- Singular Sensation: Tom Cruise,Will you be my Cousin? | Miss Spicy Hat N’ Sugar Socks
- Thoughts of a wandering drunk
- Singular Sensation | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: A Bathing Beauty | Daily Prompt & Blogging Progress
- Are You Being Stalked by a Celebrity? | An Upturned Soul
- Open letter | Life is great
- Take Me To Your Leader | Just Visiting This Planet
- daily prompt: singular sensatiom | aimanss…
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | medicinalmeadows
- Thank you for pissing off my teenage daughter… | Vampire Maman
- I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Singular Sensation: The Chosen One | Khana’s Web
- The One Reader/Daily Prompt | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Found out that I was sought out | heathervoid
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | Finding Life
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | life n me!
- Who would you want to read your blog? « Dancing with Fireflies
- A Bird in the sky | Processing the life
- Reaching Out – Connecting | Shrine of Hecate – Ramblings of a New Age Witch
- A Stitch in Time | The Silver Leaf Journal
- Not quite a flashy show tunes tambourine kind of evening, but could be worse… | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Singular Sensation | What a beautiful mess I’m in
- Insomnia equals 134 | field of thorns
- Daily post prompt – Singular sensation | The Wandering Poet